Thank you for joining. We appreciate your support and belief in the Professional Bicycle Mechanics Association. This page is built to show you how to utilize your benefits in the best way possible; we recommend bookmarking this page for future reference. For discounted workshop registration please click here
The PBMA Forum
Access to our logo and general usage guidelines can be found by clicking this link
If you have employees who would like to join the PBMA you may provide them the following link for a $45 per year Mechanic Membership. This is valid as long as your organization is a member of the PBMA.
Discounted Mechanic Membership
PBMA on Social Media
Please follow and tag us on Instagram and Twitter @probicyclemech, we will do the same for you.
The PBMA Website
- Just like the internet, our website is ever evolving. This landing page will be updated with the latest changes.
- If you did not receive a link to login please contact us
- PBMA's new Job Portal is free for members
- Recent postings are viewable by anyone, details require a login by the user which captures their information and is then searchable
- You can access available applicants seeking work
- You can post open positions (create account)
- if you're creating a employer account and want to also build an applicant profile please contact us before building a 2nd account.
- PBMA Calendar
- If your organization offers any type of education please submit a request to manage your events in our calendar by sending us an email
- Shop Directory
- For now our current public map is located in our About menu and we will add your shop to this manually once we receive your information from the form above.
- The future is near so please use this link to register your shop into our not yet released Shop Directory
- Certified Shop Designation is not yet available and will be added on an application basis starting in January.