We are hiring experienced bicycle mechanics that are passionate and proud of what they do. Fraser Bicycle is celebrating our 50th year by expanding with a new location in Brighton, MI adjacent to Island Lake Recreation Area. Trail head access is only a few hundred yards away for both mountain and road riding. In addition, we are looking for a mechanic at the Fraser location as well. Benefits include:
We are hiring friendly, experienced bicycle mechanics for either or both of our busy locations in Flagstaff and Sedona, Arizona.
Flagstaff and Sedona boast some of the best mountain biking in the world, there is great road riding and both towns are League of American Bicyclists Bicycle Friendly Communities. Absolute Bikes is among the NBDA's America's Best Bike Shops, we are a BRAINy Award winner, League of American Bicyclists Gold Level Bicycle Friendly Business and former Bicycle Retailer and Industry News Top 100 Retailer.
Please email resumes to Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're looking for someone to lead our Service Center! The ideal candidate is professional and competent and up to date on recent technology advancements in the industry. If you're organized, have experience, and are just as good at servicing bikes as you are leading a team of technicians then we're looking for you.
Contact - Mike O'Connell, email@example.com, 508.822.4570
Apply online - www.sparkbrs.com/articles/work-here-pg132.htm
Beyond Aero is seeking a full-time bicycle mechanic. Ownership options and benefits are available for the right candidate. We’re looking for a professional and passionate individual to manage the service operation and drive continuous growth.
Responsibilities & Expectations
● Perform expert level of service on all types of bikes, with a particular focus on road and triathlon bikes
● Build custom wheels
● Independently research and resolve complex service issues
● Manage inflow of service requests to ensure 100% on-time delivery
● Design and maintain workspace, manage budget for improvements and tools
● Develop strong customer relationships and establish a local presence as a go-to master mechanic
● More than 2 years experience as a mechanic
● Knowledge in road, triathlon, and mountain bikes
● Exceptional customer service and communication skills
● Self managed and action oriented
● Immaculate attention to detail
● Knowledgeable about bike fit
● Passionate about competitive road cycling and triathlon
If interested please send resume to Andres