Rome wasn't built in a day and we can't change the world alone. The PBMA invites you to participate and partner with us on initiatives, training and focuses important to your business goals. We built the PBMA to be flexible and with that we are able to curate support packages that can meet the needs of businesses of any size!
Past successes include:
Past successes include:
- Fundraising more than $20,000 to send 12 BIPOC persons to industry educational opportunities of their choice
- Hosting hands-on technical training that educated more than 400 mechanics around the country
- Hosting technical education at CABDA and Interbike tradeshows
- Educating consumers on what a Professional Bicycle Mechanic does during the Philly Bike Expo and the NAHBS
- Successful keynote addresses at multiple CABDA Venues on the value of service and raising the bar and expectations
- Valuable Survey Data - available to you!
- Direct access to engaged mechanics
- Promotional email via PBMA's Mechanics Minute Newsletter
- Your company logo placed on the PBMA Partners Page (two tiers based on partnership contribution, displayed in alphabetical order)
- PBMA Supporter signage for your booth, wherever you expo
- Opportunity to provide a member benefit, such as a special purchase opportunity or educational opportunity
- PBMA Survey Data and opportunity for specific survey questions to be asked
- PBMA Partners Banner with your logo to be displayed wherever the PBMA is expoing
Opportunities to Engage
PBMA Mechanic Certification
PBMA Technical Education
PBMA Service Department Management Education
What does it Cost?
The PBMA asks that your partnership contribution reflect the size of your business or your engagement interest. The return to action document found on this page outlines a specific set of opportunity and deliverables for the 2022 and 2023 calendar years. The PBMA recognizes the work you have done to grow your business, we ask for a minimum contribution of $750 from our corporate partners.
Please reach out to us with your desired engagement goals, how you see your company fitting into the projects and activities the PBMA is engaged in and let's discuss the best path forward for each of our organizations.
PBMA's Return to Action outlines a fantastic set of engagement opportunity and deliverables for the 2022 and 2023 calendar year. Hands-on training will return and is in demand!